Prenatal yoga


I'm so happy to be able to start exercising again - with my energy up and morning sickness gone. I wanted to start things slow, since I've not been exercising the past three months.

I didn't want to sign up for formal prenatal classes yet, so I thought I'd just start with some light stretches on my own first. I was regularly practising yoga pre-pregnancy, so I was comfortable doing some yoga routines on my own.

I googled for prenatal yoga videos online, and found this routine which I absolutely love. I've been doing it a couple of times now, and it has help relieve my backache a little. I love how her routines includes learning to make connection with the baby and at the same time, stretches the body to make it more flexible for labour and delivery.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.