Week 16 and things are looking better


Now that I'm finally over my morning sickness, the days certainly look brighter and the skies look bluer!! I still get occasional bouts of headache in the evening, but most of the time, I'm feeling good!

I'm super hungry most of the time now, but I still try to keep my meals small, but frequent. Stomach space is shrinking a little, to make room for the baby to grow, so I can't eat too much at any one time anyway. I'm also getting slight backache now, so moving around or getting up from a sitting position needs to be done at a slower pace. Oh, my baby bump's starting to show and my clothes are all getting tighter. Time to go shopping!!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.